Saturday, March 1, 2008

Chapter 5 YESSSSSSSSS!!! not lol

Chapter 5 is about integrating digital media and educational software applications. In this chapter I learned the difference of Digital media and multimedia. The main difference is that digital media is just that...digital! Digital media educational programs can be interactive. This means that the student can chose the way they want to learn about the subject matter. You can also integrate digital representations into education. An example of this would be graphics. There are also Computer based training programs to learn on as well.

Some new skills that I've aquired since the last posting are the same skills that were on my last post. I have gotten used to working with Wikis and the more that I use these...the more I like them. One new thing that I've learned is the 2007 Microsoft Power Point. While I don't consider myself to be a pro at Power Point, I deffinitely know more than others. I really enjoy doing power point and I know that I will use this in my career.

One thing that I would like to share with the class is "do not get behind on these blogs"! It becomes a pain to have to make them up!! Try to stay ahead. Also, I really like how this class helps each other out. I know I can ask anyone a question and they would be more than willing to help me. That is a good thing to know!

No comments: